Sunday, July 26, 2026

AI is Almost Too Good, in a Bad Way!!

Sometime recently I discovered this site that allows you to prompt AI to either collaborate with you to create music, or can be prompted with a line or two of text. You can select the style of music you want, mix it up, see what you get.

I was within an hour of having to leave to go to work. I was not very thrilled to do that, but continue to do that as I'm not quite ready to retire. My brain and spirit would love to retire, but the bank account says I need to keep working while I can.

So I wrote in the following prompt:

"I don't wanna go to work, but I will go to work, 'cuz I need MONEY!!!!"

AI wrote a whole song for me . . . and it makes me laugh whenever I listen to it.



Suno.com - I Don't Wanna Go To Work


 [Verse 1]

Sun on my face Shoes by the door My bones say stay My boss says more I stare at that clock It stares back too I drag myself up Like I got to do [Pre-Chorus] I don't want to go But I got to go Bills got a grip And they won't let go [Chorus] I don't wanna go to work I will go to work I need MONEY (MONEY, MONEY) I don't wanna go to work I will go to work I need MONEY (MONEY, MONEY) [Verse 2] Cold black coffee In a chipped white cup Punch my card Then I show up Rent ain't kind And the gas tank's low So I tie that tie And I go, go, go [Pre-Chorus] I don't want to go But I got to go Bills got a grip And they won't let go [Chorus] I don't wanna go to work I will go to work I need MONEY (MONEY, MONEY) I don't wanna go to work I will go to work I need MONEY (MONEY, MONEY) [Bridge] Baby, don't ask me why I wear this tired grin A man can hate the morning And still march right in One more payday That's the deal I make I keep on moving For my own sake [Chorus] I don't wanna go to work I will go to work I need MONEY (MONEY, MONEY) I don't wanna go to work I will go to work I need MONEY (MONEY, MONEY)

No comments:

Post a Comment