Monday, October 29, 2018

Charleston, South Carolina - Sisters Weekend


From October 3 through October 9 Richard and I traveled to Charleston, South Carolina.  Over the weekend my sisters and their husbands joined us.  The weekend was the bi-yearly Sister's Weekend, but this time we invited our husbands to come.  Also, per my usual habit, if I am going to travel to a location, and especially if I am going to fly there, I will make my visit longer than a weekend.  Rich and I planned activities before and after the weekend with my family.


Charleston has many rivers and marshes all coming together in what the locals call "The Low Country".  We reserved several AirBNBs during our stay, changing each evening, except for the weekend stay, which Jennefer arranged, in a condo just up the road from the Historic District.  Our first night was spent in Mt. Pleasant, the second night in Cainhoy, and our last night, after staying three nights on the main peninsula, was in Wadmalaw Island.























































***Insert picture of Jennefer and Jim next to the pineapple fountain***










































No comments:

Post a Comment