Sunday, December 17, 2023

Staying With a Friend

 


I made the decision, and she was in agreement, for my falconry bird, Seneca, to go and stay with my friend Foxfeather for awhile. I have been out of the field fairly fast this season. I'm hoping to find a solution to my knee. As of this writing, I have an appointment tomorrow morning with Orthopedic Surgery. Maybe a new knee will return me to normal ambulation. Fox runs a foundation, as well as a wildlife rescue. Seneca was moved into her empty falconry mew. She will try to reclaim her for flying this season. My girl is definitely no longer at flight weight, and Fox will need to establish a relationship with her, as you can see on the video she does not recognize her authority! If all goes well, Seneca will come home after my recovery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment